Monday, June 22, 2015

10 Things That Make Me Happy


Lately when you turn on the news all you see is sadness.  It can be very depressing and make you feel unhappy.  I was trying to decide what I should blog about when an idea came to me.  Why don't I share things that make me happy?  We should be spreading love and happiness.  I want to know what makes you happy!  Also be sure to check out my new series idea and send me some topics!


1. Cupcakes
I mean do I really need an explanation?  I just can't ever say no!

2. One Tree Hill
This is honestly my favorite series of ALL TIME.  I've watched it over 50 times and I can't get enough.

3. Summer
I love being outside.  As a kid, I would be outside from 8 AM until 8 PM.  Life was so simple back then.  Now I have things to do but I get outside at least once a day.

4. Elephants
They are my spirit animal.  I just love them SO much!

5. Donuts
If I'm having a bad day this solves everything.  Especially if my grandma makes her homemade recipe.  I'm in heaven!

6. Glitter
This is very random I know.  I just love everything about it!

7. Concerts
This just takes music to a whole different level.  There's just something so thrilling about being in the same room as somebody you idolize.

8. Peace Signs
This has always been my thing for some reason.  I can't resist buying something if it has a peace sign.  Even my shower curtain is peace sign.

9. My Nieces
Being an Aunt is the best.  Even though they drive me crazy sometimes I still love them.

10. Reading
I love getting lost in other worlds.  It really expands your mind.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment