Thursday, June 4, 2015

Four Things Tag!

I saw this on a couple of different blogs I follow.  I changed it up a little bit in order to fit me better.  Let me know if you guys do this as well.  I'd love to see your answers!



Four Celebrity Crushes:
1. Nick Jonas-When did he start looking SO GOOD?
2. Harry Styles-I love all the guys of 1D but lately I can't look away from him.
3. Justin Timberlake-Do I even need a reason?
4. Taylor Swift-I mean I think we all know she can do no wrong.

Four Things In My Bag:
1. Trident Cinnamon Gum-I always carry gum at all times.  This one just reminds me of my childhood.
2. Lemon & Honey Halls-My throat hurt a few weeks ago so I just threw the whole bag in there.
3. Bubbles-These are from my cousins wedding almost a year ago.  I clearly never clean my bag.
4. Camera-I never go anywhere without it.

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
This is SO hard because I have over 200 movies!  I'll do my best!
1. 27 Dresses-This just such a cute romantic film.  I've watched it WAY too much!
2. Spanglish-This is by far one of my favorite Adam Sandler film.  He does an awesome job.
3. Rent-Musicals are my life!  This just has such a deeper meaning than most musicals do.
4. Chasing Liberty-I'm obsessed with Mandy Moore!  This story has some great life lessons.

Four Favorite Drinks:
1. Dr. Pepper-This is probably in my veins because I drink so much.
2. Fireball-I don't drink often but when I do this is my go to.
3. Redbull-This makes me extremely hyper but it does the job.
4. Kool-Aid-This is pretty much my whole childhood.

Four Random Things I'm Thinking About:
1. I hope it doesn't storm because they freak me out.
2. What should I wear to a BBQ this weekend?
3. Do I really need to go clothes shopping?
4. I need to book a hotel for the One Direction concert.

Four Places I've Travelled:
1. Miami-Can I please go back?  I sailed on a sailboat in the ocean!  It was SO cool!
2. Denver-We only stayed a weekend but it was gorgeous in the mountains.
3. San Francisco-I turned 17 there!  I highly recommend the wax museum.
4. New York-I was only 3 but we took a ferry out to the Statue of Liberty.  I'll never forget it.

Four Favorite Books:
1. The Divergent Trilogy-I finished the whole series in 2 days!  It's very good!
2. Gone Girl-I never read suspense books but I was totally hooked!
3. The Great Gatsby-I read this book in high school and it became an instant favorite.
4. The Last Song-I read this book every Summer.  Nicholas Sparks books are always amazing!

Four TV Shows I'm Currently Watching:
1. Pretty Little Liars-If you've never seen this before you are missing out!  Go binge it on Netflix!!!
2. Devious Maids-This is my guilty pleasure.  It's just SO addicting!!
3. One Tree Hill-I've seen the whole series at least 50 times but I keep going back for more!
4. Numbers-This show is so interesting.  You never realize how important numbers are in life until you watch it.

Four Things I'm Excited For This Year:
1. My Birthday!
2. Seeing Taylor Swift in concert.
3. Going to baseball games.
4. Going back to school.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment