Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which New Starbucks Frappuccino Are You?


Happy Tuesday everybody!  Sorry this post is so late but I spent pretty much all day outside.  It was 95 degrees and sunny FINALLY!!  I'm very excited about today's quiz.  It's called Which New Starbucks Frappuccino Are You?  I love frappuccinos!!!  When I saw that there were new flavors I got slightly excited and want to try them all.  You can take the quiz here and be sure to share your results!

I got Cupcake Crème!  The description says: You don’t let anything stop you. Just because you happen to like things that are popular, doesn’t mean you’re unoriginal. You keep on being true to yourself and let the haters hate.

I'm SO shocked because that is the one I was most excited for.  Who doesn't love cupcakes?  I also love that description because it totally fits me!  Have you tried the new flavors yet?  Let me know!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment