Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Are You More Britney Spears Or Christina Aguilera?


Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having an awesome start to June.  I'm very excited about today's quiz.  It's called Are You More Britney Spears Or Christina Aguilera?  If you checked out my May playlist you might know who I love most.  This was a huge 90's battle but I honestly liked both.  I'm very interested for the results!  You can take this quiz right here.  Be sure to share your results!

I got Britney Spears!  The description says: You are a legend and a total sweetheart. No matter what obstacles you’ve faced, you always come out “Stronger.” People are *actually* obsessed with you because you just make the world a happier place.

I'm so happy because she has always been my favorite.  I do Christina too though.  I really like the description as well.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment