Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Weekly Obsession!


OMG you guys I've discovered my summer scent!  My weekly obsession is...Pink Sands from Yankee Candle!  I was out with my mom and while we were waiting for our table we decided to smell candles.  This was the first one I picked up and I fell in LOVE!!!  I like to describe it as a beachy summer pink lemonade.  Here is the actual description: Treat yourself to an exotic island escape with the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla in this scented candle. The perfect scent for escaping the winter blues or setting just the right mood any time of the year. The beautifully blended scents of the islands will captivate you and bring memories of favorite vacations rushing back.  It is quite sweet so if you aren't really into that then you might not love this.  I love it SO much that I bought the car jar also.  That is basically a car air freshener.  I'M OBSESSED!!!!!!!  What scent are you loving?  Leave me some recommendations!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment