Monday, June 8, 2015

Cooking Corner: Butterfinger Cake

I have another recipe to share with you all.  This has been a favorite in my family for awhile now.  I can't believe I haven't posted it before.  It's called Butterfinger Cake.  I actually discovered this on Pinterest and we have became addicted!  It's SUPER easy to make.  This is good for any occasion but be warned it's highly addictive!  Tweet me pictures if you make it @jerica_89.




What You'll Need:
1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to make the cake
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar Smucker's caramel ice cream topping
1 (8oz) tub Cool-Whip
4 regular sized Butterfinger candy bars, crushed


Directions:
Bake cake in a 9x13-inch pan according to direction on the package.

While cake is baking, mix milk and caramel topping until well blended. When the cake is done and while it's still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely.

Sprinkle two candy bars over cake. Spread Cool Whip over the top, then sprinkle the remaining candy bars on top. Chill.  Enjoy!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment