Thursday, June 11, 2015

♥50 Random Questions♥

Today I thought I would answer these 50 random questions.  I've gotten a bunch of new followers so I thought this will help you get to know me better.  Thanks for following me!!!!  Let me know if you answer these as well!


1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Having lunch with my Grandma

2. Who are you in love with?
Nobody currently

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No but I did eat paper before

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My pillows but honestly my room is mostly all pink

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Does anybody still go?  I online shop

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
I never do

7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
2 years ago but I'm going out of town next month

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No but I wish I was

10. Are you hot?
Considering that it's 97 degrees out I'm very hot

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Mountain Dew

12. What are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt and shorts

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car Wash for sure

14. Last food that you ate?
Zebra Cakes

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Writing a blog post

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Not yet

17. When is the last time you ran?
I never run

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Baseball

19. What is your favorite animal?
Elephants

20. Your dream vacation?
Lately I'm obsessed with Bora Bora

21. Last person's house you were in?
My mom's

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Thankfully none so far

23. Have you been in love?
Not really

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes my cousin but I'll see her in two days!!!

25. Last play you saw?
Mamma Mia and it was AMAZING!!!

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My personality

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Catch up on my DVR

28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
My younger sister
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Kansas City to see One Direction!

30. Ever go to camp?
Yes and I always got homesick

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Sometimes

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Everything!

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes my Pure Seduction Bloom body spray

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I don't think so

35. Where is your best friend?
Probably at home

36. How is your best friend?
Good :)

37. Do you have a tan?
A very slight one

38. What are you listening to right now?
Black Magic by Little Mix

39. Do you collect anything?
Snowglobes

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Probably me.  I love a good gossip story

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never thank god!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
All the time

43. What does your last text message say?
OK

44. Do you like hot sauce?
No I'm a wimp

45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes!

47. What is your heritage?
I'm not totally sure because I don't know my real dad

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yep

49. Are you rich?
No but I wish

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Watching Pretty Little Liars



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment