Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which YA Book Should You Read Based On Your Favorite Emoji?


Happy Tuesday!  I'm excited for today's quiz.  It combines my two favorite things emoji's and books.  Today's quiz is called Which YA Book Should You Read Based On Your Favorite Emoji?  Now that it's summer I'm looking for new books to read.  Hopefully I don't get a book I've already read!  If you want to take this quiz click here.  Share your results!

I got This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales.  The description says: Although you have a sensitive and caring soul, you often feel as though you’re misunderstood, which is why you’ll be able to relate with the main character in this compelling book! Elise has always felt like a social outcast, but when she discovers an underground DJ scene she discovers her true passion through music.

I've actually never heard of this book before.  It sounds interesting though.  I'm going to have to check it out.  I'll let you know if its any good!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment