Thursday, June 18, 2015

My OOTD: Baseball Game


Every year around this time the College World Series comes to my hometown of Omaha, Nebraska.  I go every year and it's basically the kick off to summer.  Last night I went to a game so I thought I'd share my outfit!  If you want more like posts like this you can email metweet me, or leave a comment!

Outfit: I wore a light blue romper that had different colored flamingos on it.  I bought this for $7 from Delia's at the end of last year.  It was perfect for a game because they are super comfortable.

Shoes:  I wore my black sandals.  I got these last year from Walmart for $10.  They dress up every outfit but not too much.

Sunglasses:  I own LOTS of sunglasses!  I wore the ones the start out purple on top the slowly fade to green.  I'm pretty sure I got them from Target for $5.

Hair:  It was about 90 degrees yesterday so I did a messy top knot.  Then I added a black headband to keep all the baby hairs contained.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment