Monday, July 20, 2015

♥What I Got For My Birthday♥

In case you didn't know I turned 26 last Wednesday.  I really enjoyed relaxing with my family.  Even though I am getting older I still got a couple of gifts.  I thought I would share what I got.  It wasn't much but I'm extremely grateful.

First I got Kenny Chesney tickets from my older sister.  I knew about this because she got them back in February or March.  I was SUPER excited about it!  If you want to know all about my experience click here.

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know I said I wish I could have an elephant for my birthday.  Well it kind of happened!  My grandpa bought me this beautiful figurine of a mama and baby elephant.  Elephants are my all time favorite animal so I am in love with this.  I can't stop staring at it!

It's weird as you get older how different things amuse you.  My grandma had an Air Wick automatic spray at her house and I loved it!  So she got me one for my birthday.  I got the fresh waters scent which reminds me of a summer rain.  You set it to spray every 10, 20, or 30 minutes which I really like.  Make sure you have it up high though because the spray is pretty intense.

My grandma also got me the movie The Longest Ride.  I am a big fan of Nicholas Sparks so I always buy his stuff.  I read this book and it wasn't my favorite but I didn't hate it either.  I've heard the movie was a little different so I'm excited.  Be on the look out for a review!


My nieces who are 3 and 4 decided I needed flowers.  They even picked out the vase too!  They are just the sweetest!

We have game nights at least once a month.  So my mom got me a new board game called Name 5.  It's really fun but slightly hard.  If you like a challenge then you'll love this!





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment