Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Are You More Optimistic, Pessimistic, Or Realistic?


Happy Tuesday!!!  I hope you all had a great 4th.  I did but I'm still exhasusted!  It's quiz time!!!!  Today's quiz is called Are You More Optimistic, Pessimistic, Or Realistic?  I thought this would be quite interesting.  In my mind I think I'm optimistic.  I've always also been told I'm a very optimistic person so I thought I would see if it's true.  If you want to take this quiz as well just click here.  Let me know what your results are!

I got Optimistic!  The description says: You are upbeat and always see the positive side of life. You have a firm grip on reality, and maintain a cheery attitude even when things aren’t going your way. It’s hard to keep you down because you see setbacks as temporary and use them as tools to get better.

I find that to be very accurate.  I don't like being negitive because it just makes be feel sad.  I try to see the good in every situation.  It really makes life so much better.  Maybe I'll do a whole post on it.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment