Monday, July 13, 2015

Movie Review: The Imitation Game


It's been SOOO long since I've done a review!  Lately I've been watching a movie every night but this was by far my favorite.  It is called The Imitation Game.  To be honest I had no idea what it was about.  My grandma and I love history, especially anything WWII related, so when she told me a little bit about it I was intrigued.  It is based on a true story.  It's basically about a guy named Alan Turing who creates a machine to decode Nazi messages.  It's crazy how one man pretty much changed the world.  It was so fascinating to see how his brain worked.  This film made me become slightly obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch.  He was just incredible!  There is a deeper storyline as well but I won't ruin it for you.  I'm not gonna lie there were tears shed but I cry easily.  I recommend this to everybody!  Even if you aren't a fan of history you will still enjoy it.  Let me know if you have seen this film!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment