Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which Decade Do You Actually Belong In?


Happy Tuesday!!!  I was born in 1989 so I'm a 90's kid all the way.  Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in another decade.  Today's quiz fits this theme perfectly.  It's called Which Decade Do You Actually Belong In?  I'm curious to see what my results are because I'm obsessed with every decade.  You can take the quiz also by clicking here.  Share your results in the comments!!

I got the 90's!  The description says: Help! You’re stuck in the ‘90s. You need to be immediately transported to the jiggy era of the walkman, Genesis, Fresh Prince, AOL chatrooms, and hair nubbins (waaaay before Miley donned them). Like, immediately.

This pretty much matches my childhood.  I was hoping for the 60's because I just love that era.  I do still love the 90's though!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment