Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Can We Guess Your Age Based On The Words You Use?


Happy Tuesday!!!!!!  My birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!  I can't even believe it!  Today's quiz is about my birthday...kinda.  Today's quiz is called Can We Guess Your Age Based On The Words You Use?  This could go really well or terribly bad.  I hope it doesn't think I'm 80 or something.  I'll tell you how old I'll be at the end.  You can take this quiz with me by clicking here.  Be sure to share your results!

I got 42.  The description says: You’re at the point in your life where your slang and word usage is a little dated but that doesn’t bother you one bit. You’re established and educated but still relish the good old days. Over time, you are becoming a total language master.

Well they are WAY off!  I'm only going to be 26.  At least it says I'm well educated because that's true.  I'm not not sure how I feel about this but it was still fun!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment