Thursday, July 30, 2015

My On The Road Again Tour Experience

On Tuesday night I traveled 3 hours to go see One Direction!!!!!!  I saw them 2 years ago and it was even better this time!  Opening the show was Icona Pop.  I missed most of their set because of traffic and I was buying a t-shirt.  What I did see of their set was pretty good.  Of course they ended their set singing my jam I Love It.  This got the crowd super pumped!

Next up were the boys!  It took at least an hour or more before they took the stage after Icona Pop.  It was totally worth it though!  I was really interested to see if it would be different without Zayn but I honestly didn't even notice.  I think they sounded even better!  This was my first ever stadium show and it didn't disappoint!!!  It was 100 degrees outside but nobody minded!  The crowd and show were just AMAZING!

They sang SO many songs!  I love how there was a variety of songs from all of their albums.  My favorites were 18, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, and Little Things.  Harry stole the show with all his speeches.  I'm in love!  The best part of the night was when Louis and Liam got into a water fight that turned into a powerade fight.  It was just the best!  I missed it on my camera but I'll put the YouTube video below.  Overall, I'm SUPER sad it's over now.  Hopefully I'll see them again soon!  Have you guys been to a show?  Let me know what you thought!













xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment