Friday, July 10, 2015

Sparkling Ice Review!


If you read my summer essentials post then you know I've been trying to drink more water.  Even though I infused it with fruit I still wasn't feeling it.  So I went on the hunt for something better.  That is when I discovered Sparkling Ice and they kindly sent me some samples.  I am now OBSESSED!!!!

If you don't know what Sparkling Ice is I'll tell you all about it.  They sell carbonated drinks of many different flavors.  There are waters, lemonades, and iced teas.  I have only tried the waters and tea but I'm a fan for sure.  There are SO many benefits in these drinks.  They have Vitamin D, B3, B6, B12, B5, and Biotin.  There is also no calories.  The iced teas do contain caffeine but the water and lemonade don't.  It doesn't even taste healthy at all which is a plus.  It's definitely a better alternative than soda.

First I'll start with the iced tea.  I tried the raspberry flavor and I was honestly scared because I'm not a fan of raspberry.  I loved it!  It was very refreshing and fruity.  It wasn't super overpowering which I enjoyed.  I will buy that again for sure.  The waters I tried were Coconut Pineapple, Orange Mango, Cherry Limeade, Peach Nectarine, and Kiwi Strawberry.  My favorites were Cherry Limeade and Coconut Pineapple.  They were SO good!  My least favorite was Kiwi Strawberry.  It just was too bitter for my taste.  I'm interested in trying all the other flavors.  I hope someday they will make a grape flavor.  I think that would taste amazing.

If you have tried Sparkling Ice let me know your favorite flavor.  If you haven't tried it go check it out!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment