Monday, August 17, 2015

Brownie Batter Oreo Review


Just when I thought Oreo couldn't do any better than their S'mores flavor they proved me wrong.  I never thought I would see brownie batter and a cookie combined.  It happened though at it is everything imagined!  I thought I share my thoughts with you.

I'm not gonna lie I was nervous right away because when I opened the package it smells very strongly of coffee.  This is great if you are a coffee fan which I'm not.  Then I looked at the actual cookies and they are SUPER dark.  I think it's because the filling is brown.  I just decided to go for it!  At first it just tasted like a chocolate cookie and I was disappointed.  Suddenly it just changes to a brownie flavor and you are INSTANTLY hooked!  I honestly don't know how they did it!

At first I preferred the S'mores Oreo's better but now I'm changing my mind.  I've had to limit myself to two cookies at a time.  If I didn't I would eat the entire package.  I highly recommend these!  It says limited edition so go get them SOON!  Have you tried these cookies yet?  Share your thoughts!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment