Friday, August 28, 2015

My Thoughts On The Pretty Little Liar Finale


I've been waiting to do this post for awhile!  I was waiting so that I didn't ruin anything.  If you haven't watched yet be warned that there will be spoilers.  Let's get to it!

I've been ADDICTED to this show since the very beginning.  They really hyped up this season calling it the summer of answers.  We were FINALLY going to find out who A is!  I thought it was going to be Bethany.  She has been connected to Alison's family quite often plus we knew that A was related.  I didn't have any crazy theories or predictions like a lot of other fans did.  I honestly had NO idea who it was but I was 90% sure that Sara had something to do with it.

I really loved the episode!  It was super suspenseful and it did answer most of the questions that we fans wanted to know.  I did not think that A was going to be CeCe Drake.  When she turned around my jaw literally dropped.  She just hasn't been on the show in awhile.  Some people didn't like the transgender storyline but I honestly didn't mind it.  It actually made sense and I can't believe we didn't figure it out with all the clues!  Also Sara Harvey was red coat AND black widow.  I was on to her!

The end jumped ahead 5 years and showed the girls warning Alison that he was following her.  Who is he?  How can they leave as hanging like that?  Also, did the moms ever get out of the basement?  We won't find anything out until January!  That's too long!  Did you watch the finale?  Let me know your thoughts.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment