Friday, August 7, 2015

Cooking Corner: Chocolate Turtle Brownies

I have been CRAVING brownies lately!  It's all I want to eat as a snack which is weird because I'm not a huge brownie fan.  So I went to Pinterest and found a recipe from one of my favorite cooking sites Six Sisters Stuff.  All of their recipes are amazing so check them out!  This recipe is for Chocolate Turtle Brownies.  I can't get enough!  I figured I would post this just in time for the weekend.  If you make these send me a picture on Twitter @jerica_89.  Enjoy!!


Ingredients:
3 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
½ cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
3 large eggs
1¼ cups flour
1 cup sugar
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts
20 caramels
1½ tablespoons milk

Directions:
1. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray. Heat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Melt 1½ cups chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth.

3. Stir in eggs, then add in flour, sugar, baking soda and vanilla. Stir together well.

4. Spread batter into the greased pan, then sprinkle with chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.

5. Microwave caramels and milk in a small bowl for about 1 minute. Stir and then continue to microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until all is melted and smooth. Drizzle over warm brownies.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment