Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Are You More Fifth Harmony Or Little Mix?


Happy Tuesday!  It's a rainy day out so it could be a better day.  I'm not ready for summer to be over!!!  If you have followed my blog for awhile then you'll know I love boy bands.  I also love girl groups.  I was the BIGGEST Spice Girl fan ever!  Right now there are two pretty big girl groups and I'm obsessed with both.  That's why today's quiz is fitting.  Today's quiz is called Are You More Fifth Harmony Or Little Mix?  It's too hard to choose!!  You can take the quiz with me here.  Share your results!

I got Little Mix!  The description says: Classy and always sassy. Some people may underestimate you at times, but the truth is that nothing can drag you down. Your closest friends mean the world to you and you’ll never let them fall into harm’s way.

I'm very happy with these results!  I'm obsessed with Little Mix right now!  I have Black Magic on repeat constantly.  I also think the description fits me very well.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment