Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which One Direction Album Are You?


Happy Tuesday!  Only a week ago I was at the One Direction concert.  I miss it already!!!!  Then on Friday they just put out a new single without warning!  It is everything I've dreamed of!  I'm SUPER pumped about the new album now!  So I decided that today's quiz is perfect.  It's called Which One Direction Album Are You?  I already have a favorite album so we'll see what I get.  You can take the quiz here.  Share your results!!!!!

I got Midnight Memories!  The description says: You love to have fun. You’re definitely the wild child in your friend group. You love to stay up late and have a good time. You don’t sweat the small stuff, and you’re always looking out for others.

The description is very accurate!  I do really love that album as well.  My favorite album is Four though.  Honestly I love everything they do!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment