Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which “Friends” Character Are You Based On These “Would You Rather” Questions?


Happy Tuesday!!  One of my all time favorite shows is Friends.  I mean who doesn't love it right?  A question I get all the time is which character am I most like.  I actually just had this conversation with my mom.  I have an idea of who I think I'm like but I want to see if I'm right.  Today's quiz is called Which “Friends” Character Are You Based On These “Would You Rather” Questions?  I'm honestly so excited about this quiz.  You can take the quiz here.  Be sure to share your results!

I got Chandler!  The description says: You’re the funniest person around so you’re always a pleasure in a group, even when you can’t stop with the sarcasm. No one knows what your job is but you’re happy and comfortable, so who cares?

Chandler is one of my favorites but that's not who I was expecting.  Everybody says I'm most like Phoebe because I'm very random like her.  I do think I fit the description though.  I love all the characters though.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment