Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which Member Of Taylor Swift’s Squad Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?


Happy Tuesday!  If you know me then you'll know that I LOVE Taylor Swift!  I've been a fan since the very beginning.  One thing that I wish I was a part of is Taylor's squad.  I mean who wouldn't want to bake cupcakes with T. Swift?  Today's quiz is called Which Member Of Taylor Swift’s Squad Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?  I have no idea who I will get but I did go to the same high school as Jamie King.  Not at the same time though unfortunately.  Let's be honest I just want to be Taylor's BFF.  A girl can dream!

I got Selena Gomez!  The description says: You’re high-energy, strive for success, and can be very emotional. Taylor would always be there when you needed someone to talk to, and you’d be there for her. It’s a very well-balanced friendship that would never fade, even if your busy lives made it hard to get together frequently.

This is pretty spot on.  Plus I do really love Selena as well.  Can this please just happen?  Maybe one day.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment