Friday, August 14, 2015

Lazy Day Essentials (Summer Edition)

We all have days where we just want to lay around doing nothing.  I'm ALWAYS super busy during Summer so I enjoy a lazy day.  I thought I would share some of my essentials.  It's not always sunny during this time of year either so you could even use some of these on rainy days.  What are some of your essentials?


Swimsuit:
I love just laying out by the pool.  It's so relaxing!  Obviously you need to be wearing a cute swimsuit.  I like buying them at Target or Walmart.  They don't last forever but they are good quality for the price.  I prefer strapless tops so you don't have crazy tan lines.

Hat:
I love floppy hats!  There are SO many styles and you can wear them anywhere.  They are really good at keeping your face protected.  Also, you don't have to worry about doing your hair!  Hats are life changing this time of year.

Candle:
I love candles all year long.  I especially like to light them on rainy days.  This is my favorite right now.  I did a whole post on this candle which you can check it out here.  It's amazing!!!!

Graphic Tee:
I am OBSESSED with graphic shirts.  They go with everything and you can also show your interests.  I like to buy a size bigger so when I'm just relaxing it isn't too tight.  You can also throw it on over your swimsuit and go places.  I just love them!

Book:
A good book is perfect for a lazy day.  I like getting lost in another world.  I've always been a big reader though.  I'm currently reading All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.  Be on the lookout for a review soon!

Netflix:
I've seen pretty much every episode of Friends.  Lately it's been a little rainy so I've started watching it on Netflix.  It's just a classic!  I never get tired of it and I probably never will.

Snack:
I LOVE ice cream!!!  I switch flavors all the time because I get bored easily.  Right now I'm loving Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough by Ben & Jerry's.  I mean who doesn't love cookie dough?  Don't be ashamed if you eat the whole thing because we've all done it.  Plus lazy days are meant to be unhealthy!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment