Monday, August 3, 2015

4 Tips For Surviving Monday's


Let's be real Monday's can be rough.  It's nobody's favorite day of the week unless it's a holiday.  Unfornately it's not going away so we might as well make the best of it!  I have 4 tips that will make your Monday's just a little bit better.  Hopefully they will help some of you!  Share your tips as well!


1. Create A Playlist
Waking up is always hard for me no matter what day it is.  Somehow Monday's are especially hard!  I have a playlist on my iPod that I set as my alarm.  Pick songs that are upbeat and fun because it will set your mood for the day.  Mine includes One Direction, Taylor Swift, and Maroon 5.  I also have a lot of 90's songs.

2. Have A Good Breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  There are SO many quick and healthy options to choose from.  One of my favorites is oatmeal with fruit in it.  It really is filling and makes me feel more energized.  If you don't have time to sit and eat just make a smoothie.  It works just as well!

3. Plan Your Outfit
Having everything ready for your day will make you feel less stressed.  Rushing around in the morning can make you forgetful.  Lay anything you'll need out the night before to prevent that.  It just makes your day go super smooth.  Plus you can sleep an extra 10 mintues!

4. Tidy Your Space
This is something new I've started doing.  Coming home to a clean room and a nice bed makes you feel releaved.  If you had a bad day you can just come home and turn on Netflix.  You don't have to worry about cleaning because it's already done!  It only takes a few minutes if you do it daily.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment