Thursday, August 27, 2015

♥10 Random Questions♥

Hey guys!  Last week I saw a bunch of party questions and I thought they were interesting.  I love questions like these because you can really get know a person.  It's just a fun way to break the ice.  So I thought I would answer them for you.  Also I want to know your answers so leave them in a comment!

1. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I have two answers for this.  First I would go back to the hippie era because I'm a hippie at heart.  I would just love to experience that.  Then I would go to the early 60's.  I love JFK so that's my main reason for that.

2. What is your spirit animal?
I've never really thought about this.  I'm going to say an elephant because they are sensitive and caring.  They are my favorite animal as well.

3. If you could trade bodies with somebody for a day, who would it be?
Obviously Taylor Swift!  I would love to tour the world and hang out with famous people.  I just think she is amazing!

4. What luxury item would you take on a desert island?
My iPod for sure.  I can't survive without music.  I listen to it all day every day so I would need it on an island.

5. If you had to eat one thing forever, what would it be?
Everybody probably says this but I'd choose pizza.  You can do SO many combinations which means you won't get bored.  You can also make dessert pizza.

6. If you had a nail polish, what would the name be?
This is my dream job!  I've always wanted to name nail polishes because they are so clever.  I would do a glitter polish with multi colored glitter.  I would name it Funfetti because it's fun!

7. What skill do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing.  I tell my mom all the time that she ruined my life because she wouldn't get me lessons.  I'm not terrible but I'm not amazing.

8. What language would you like to master?
French.  I find it to be such a beautiful language.  I studied a little bit in high school and I've been learning some on an app.  Maybe someday I'll master it!

9. What is your favorite smell?
This might be really weird but I love the smell of fresh cut grass.  I just love it!  It just reminds me of summer.  I also love the smell after it has rained.

10. If you could live in any city, where would it be?
I've always been obsessed with LA.  It just seems like my type of place.  I also love London even though I've never been.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment