Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Weekly Obsession!


I'm going to be going back to school next month.  That means it's time to buy new clothes!  Last year my all time favorite store closed.  I was SUPER upset!  It is now back!!!!!  My weekly obsession is...Delia's!  I can't even explain how excited I am that this store is back.  I absolutely love all of their clothing.  I'd say about 80% of my wardrobe is from them.  It is only an online store now but I'm fine with that.  The sizing chart they use is very accurate.  I've never had a problem with my size.  I love the deals as well.  I just put everything in my cart and wait until I feel the price is acceptable.  Last year I put a pair of shorts that were about $32 and I waited and got them for $7!  I'm all about the deals!  The quality is also really good.  My favorite items are the graphic tee's.  I highly recommend that you go check them out!  Be looking out for a haul soon!!!!!  What is your favorite store?



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment